Friday, August 3, 2012

Dare To Wear

Hello All....just a lazy friday for me  :)  I did a mani today using another of my new polishes from my trip....this is from a brand called Dare To Wear, shade Fashion Fever.  Green sparkles....yes ,I know I have said in the past that I do not like green...but I like this one!!!

I started with a base coat of SH Insta-Dri Chartruese Chase...

Then 2 coats of the Dare To Wear.... this is inside...


and outside... this shows the true color!!!

I cleaned up my nail area and decided to take pics and share with you where I do my "work"...





I counted my polishes as I cleaned and , including all of my stamping polishes and nail art polishes , I have 304!!!!   I never thought that I had so much, and this is only a drop in the bucket compared to some peoples stash!!!


Thanks for stopping in , hope I didn't get tooo carried away with the pics   :)
I am going to take advice from my outside cat, Buzz, and chill out for awhile!!!! Have a blessed day....Jackie


12 comments:

  1. Sweet color and love your nail place. The kitty pic is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post so much. The polish is great, the kitty rocks but the stash pics are the best. I love that you have a healthy stash. You have a wide variety because you really make good use of them using two sometimes three colors each mani. I think 1000 polishes is sometimes overkill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, I don't know how a person could have that much polish and use them all!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! is it always so tidy!!!! I need a shelf like that its the perfect height for polish bottles...im so jealous right now...wheres my birthday wishlist ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh p.s. be sure to check my blog on Sunday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonita, I confess ,it is not always that neat!!! I will definately check on sunday!!

      Delete
  5. I love your pics and stash,I'm trying to keep mine around 400 and I think we'd all be better off if we could chill more like Buzz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, nice to see your work area :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this brand before! The color reminds me of a tennis ball, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck on Operation Jackie, wish you nothing but success.

    Big Daddy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)